About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

19 March 2013

My life per my phone's dictionary

I found myself scrolling through the personal dictionary on my phone today, where I add words that I've typed that aren't in the dictionary, but that I want it to recognize. I think that words included are a pretty good representation of my life (besides a couple of boring ones like centers and favorite that are there because my phone likes to be British...)

Albus 

AVPM

AVPS

AVPSY

Baconukkah
A celebrated holiday in a dream I had once. It sounded so good in theory, but upon waking I realized how offensive it would be...

bowtie

bullpen

butterbeer

Christmasy

Coldstone

Coolio, def, OMG, rando, probs, sorta, tix, totes, yup 
(aka random slang)

Dumbledore

Everwood

Freakin'

himym


Hogwarts


hoodie and hoodies

ICEE


Inge


Katniss


Klaine


livestream

Malfoy
I was planning to use a picture of the very attractive much older version of Tom Felton as Malfoy, but then this one came up and of course I had to use it.

McDonalds and Meijer

Mockingjay

muggle

Newsie(s)
(Less than two weeks!!!!!!!!)


Panera

Peeta

Pigfarts

quesadilla

Rumbleroar

Starkid

sweatpants

Topanga

Weasley


This ended up being a super long post, but it was really fun to put together :)






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?