About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

10 April 2011

Sorry!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I spent my second spring break visiting with family and friends around the midwest and then hosting a visit from Big Sis and Lil E. Today, instead of writing a fabulously interesting post about these happenings for you I spent the day doing two things.

1) Reading City of Fallen Angels. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Craziness. Will discuss in depth later. Also, I found a typo, it is on page 422. Look for it.

2) Reading Mark Reads the Hunger Games Basically, I feel as if I just re-read the whole series in the span of about one week. Be warned, he uses lots of bad language, but I loved his responses to each chapter.

So later this week I should have some lovely posts about the last week of my life, but today I enjoyed good books and beautiful sunshine!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jillibean!
    Thanks for being so willing to help!
    The only thing I need in the picture is the "Janae loves Jeff in Michigan" sign.
    After that, whatever you find creative or inspiring or just fun is great!
    Our anniversary is in May, so I am trying to get all the pictures by the end of April.
    You can either email it to me or upload it to the flickr group

    http://www.flickr.com/groups/1617848@N25/

    Thanks again for helping out!!
    Janae (janaepalmer{at}gmail{dot}com)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?