About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

07 February 2010

Fab Weekend

I have had a really great weekend so far. It's been very busy, but all good busy :)

Friday night was my university's annual formal dance. I was going with some friends and it was super fun.



We danced and got our pictures taken in the photo booth it was lots of fun.



I was excited to have a green, over 21 wristband, even though I didn't drink :)


When I got home I realized that I didn't have any pictures of just me, so of course I took some.





Of course the night ended with very tired feet!




But I cuddled up with some ice cream and warm pjs and then slept soundly.



Saturday afternoon my parents came out and we went to a basketball game.



I was pointing out the president of our university (nicknamed T-Haas) to my mom and then his wife Marcia. My mom responded "M-Haas?" And that is why I love her!!



I spent the night with them at the awesome Hyatt Place Hotel. It was gorgeous!!



And the hotel was free because we got it with Frequent Flier miles or something!!!

Today included breakfast with my parents (where we also bought some amazing cupcakes!!), reading, church and the Super Bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?