About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

17 February 2010

Umm I love her!

Of course I'm talking about Busy Bee Lauren!! Have you read her blog, cause you should, she's fabulous! Check it out --> http://busybeelauren.blogspot.com/

She's doing another wonderful giveaway. She is giving away a super cute dress from Shabby Apple. The dress is an adorable navy blue number. Check it out on her blog. To enter, just leave a comment on her blog. If you follow her blog you get an extra entry. If you tweet about the giveaway- that's another entry. And if you're as awesome as me and blog about her giveaway, you get another entry!

Good luck! Except I am saving all of the luck for me :) Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?