About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

08 September 2011

Ice Cream on the Lake

Remember that time that I thought it would be a good idea to eat ice cream


and walk along the lake
(I love, love, love these swings overlooking the lake. They are delightful to read in!)


(See people were sailing. It couldn't have been that cold...)





(Yes, I was wearing my Lake Michigan, Unsalted hoodie :)


at 7:00 at night when it was fifty degrees out. It was delicious! and freezing... but well worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?