About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

14 May 2013

Best. Video. Ever

This afternoon Lil Sis texted to ask if I'd seen the new Judas Redux video (Some of the Starkids are putting on a production of "The Last Days of Judas Iscariot" this summer). I hadn't, so she said I had to when I got home.

And boy am I glad I did. Here's a link.

Here's a rundown...

It starts with Joey and Brosnthal hangin' out in a pool...
Which leads to them throwing their books into the pool.

Then they emerge from said pool to be greeted by Mia, Darren's possibly, maybe girlfriend
Who holds a giant towel in front of them while they remove their bathing suits...

Cut to Lauren Lopez randomly putting in her contact lenses.

Next some girl name Jennifer says her part as Lauren randomly wanders into and out of the camera shot.

Then Joey and Brian are getting ready together in a very nice looking bathroom...

Then "Dylan Saunders" aka Sean Astin of Lord of the Rings fame, shows up wearing a Team Dylan shirt, pretending to be Dylan while ironing a belt.
The Starkids became friends with Sean at a comic-con type event and thought he looked like Dylan...

Then we're back to Joey and Brosenthal looking dapper and sharing some celebratory champagne.

When who should appear but Darren Criss!!! What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Wait. You guys are doing a play?

Then they all drink and laugh and Joey slaps Darren on the back causing him to spit his champagne all over the place.


Oh yeah, in between there they gave a lot of actual information regarding ticket sales, but please we were all focused on Joey in a bathing suit, Sean Astin as Dylan and Darren showing up.

Awesome!

Also, that's got to be Darren's house with the pool that they're filming at right? It's seriously way nicer than Joey and Brosenthal could afford.

Also, reading all of the cast bios made me so proud.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?