About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

07 May 2013

Random Phone Pics

Here is a jolly collection of pics that have been accumulating on my phone lately.

Lil Sis are you sure you don't want a Wreck-It Ralph shower?

The headband I bought for Lil Sis's wedding

Sending Lil Sis pics of my proposed shower ensemble.

Showing Momma how clean my desk can be when it needs to be :) i.e. for Kindergarten Registration

One of our Oreo attempts for Lil Sis's shower. Thankfully they still tasted delish!


My copy of Lauren Lopez's cookbook, which I did not buy until she sold 100 that had been kissed by Mr. Joey Richter. Now I own one of Joey Richter's kisses! It was totes worth a cookbook I'll probably never use!

Lorax mustaches for an Earth Day craft for my class.

Pretty daffodils one of my kiddos brought me this week!

The dino currently taking up residence in our classroom.

New Darren Criss shirt I wore today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?