About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

02 April 2010

The Most Fabulous Headbands in the World

When Busy Bee Lauren published the pics of her new headband line I almost died. They are soooooooooooo beautiful!!!! http://busybeeshoppe.bigcartel.com/ This girl is going to make me go broke with all of her amazingspice headbands.

Her current line is based on fictional characters from books and movies. When you click on each headband it will explain how the headband design was inspired by the character. One of my favorite parts was reading how she interpreted each character into a headband.

The characters are from a wide range of books, movies and TV, including- Edward, Peeta, Jace, Mr. Darcy, Legolas, Harry Potter, etc. My favs are Peeta and Troy Bolton, doesn't hurt that I love the characters too :) Although I also love Legolas and I've never read or see LotR.

Lauren is a fabulous designer with so much talent! Check out her headbands and support this lovely young lady :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?