About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

13 July 2010

Epic Weekend Parts 3 and 4

Finally! I have gotten around to blogging the last two parts of Lil Sis and my Epic Weekend. I know you've been waiting on the edge of your seat. Which is unfortunate because parts 3 and 4 were a little less exciting then parts 1 and 2...

Since Momma and Daddy were out of town Lil Sis and I both got to invite a friend to the Tigers game :) She invited her bf and I invited my lovely friend D. The game was kind of a dud because the Tigs and my future husband both lost. :( I was even wearing my Porch shirt, which I've since come to believe is a bad luck charm.

But we were sticking around for the fireworks after the game and we got to see this... Yeah it's a wedding on the field at Comerica Park! Pretty much my dream and pretty darn epic.

Here are some more pics- and yes Paws was a groomsmen :)



Pretty awesome!

Part 4- Sunday- So we were trying to find a way to make Sunday epic. We watched the Tigers, picked Momma and Daddy up at the airport, and just hung around. But our daily evening walk was a bit epic. We decided to stop by the local elementary school and play on their playground, which made our walk pretty epic (though not as epic as the time we saw a dead bird and a pacifier on the sidewalk).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?