About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

04 January 2010

Busy Bee Lauren

I only read a couple of blogs, but my absolute favorite is Busy Bee Lauren. I first found out about Lauren's now defunct Lauren's Bite, her Twilight blog. Lauren is such a fabulous woman. Her style is amazing and I wish I could dress like her everyday!! She has an awesome husband and a fantastic, sarcastic sense of humor. She is awesomespice and you should all read her blog. http://busybeelauren.blogspot.com

She has a shoppe and she sells the most gorgeous headbands. They are handmade and beautiful. She is currently giving away one of her headbands. If you got to her blog and comment you are entered into the contest. If you follow her blog you can enter again. The headbands are amazing. I hope I win one! They're a bit expensive for my budget, but the money is going to a fabulous young couple. Stop by, read her blog, enter the contest.

-Jillibean

Follow me on Twitter- jillibean1530

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?