About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

04 January 2010

Secret Life

Do you watch Secret Life of the American Teenager? Does it blow your mind? Whenever I watch it I am astounded at the new levels of ridiculousness it rises to. It is horrible in a fabulous sort of way.

A new season premiered tonight. I was trying to catch lil sis up on the past season, since she hadn't watched in awhile. She asked who was dating who. I replied that basically they are all dating each other, because seriously, pretty much every two people of the opposite sex on that show have dated. Craziness. But I love it!

Tonight their school got a new counselor and this conversation ensued between her and a male student.

Male Student- I hear that you got fired from your last job because you slept with a student. And that you got your Ph.D on the internet and that your husband left you for another man.

Female Counselor- First of all, the man my husband left me for was his cousin. Second, there are a lot of really good schools online. Lastly, that student was eighteen before we went to the prom. It was a political statement. Plus we didn't have sex; I just like to dance.

Seriously, this happened. Lil sis and I could barely stand it. It was hilariously crazy!! If you do not watch this show you should, it is insane!! In the most awesome and heinous way. It airs Mondays @ 8 on ABC Family. It is totes worth an hour of my life every week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?