About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

09 May 2010

Top Ten Outfits

My Top Ten Outfits (inspired by Busy Bee Lauren)

10)
An outfit I wore to school; flowered top from Forever 21, fab puple shoes from Payless, lavendar hair tie taken from a sweater.

9)
Just a cas outfit; plain brown tee, teal sweater and fun jewelry!

8)
Another school ensem; Steve and Barry's dress pants, long sleeved tee, cute white clearance hacket form Kohl's

7)
I wore this outfit to a Christmas party a couple of years ago; dark puple tights under a brown dress from Kohl's that would be just a bit too short without tights, a long sleeved purple tee, my long strand of gold pearls from Prom.

6)
My first time wearing my bright purple tights- I got a compliment from a random guy on campus; bright purple tights from Target, bright blue sweater, gray corduroy skirt.

5)
A cute outfit for college classes; my fav. jeans, black velvet jacket, long gray tank top, cute hat from GAP, berry colored scarf.

4)
I wore this for my fancy Student Scholarship Day presentation; new teal top from Target, brown corduroy skirt, bright purple tights, brown heels from Payless, Busy Bee Lauren headband!!

3)
I love this outfit! I wore to teach in, I was a little nervous at first because of the different patterns, but I love it; gray and white striped GAP skirt I got at Goodwill, gray and white polka dot cardigan from Target, light blue cami from Kohl's, tights, gray heels from Payless

2)
I bought this before I started teaching in January and I love it, especially the pockets; yellow flowered dress from Target, gray tights from Target, black/silver/whtie heels from Payless

1)
I've had this dress for forever (it's from Kohl's) and I still love it! It's classy and cute; polka dot dress, purple tights, Prom pearls, black lace bow headband from Target, homemade button earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?