About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

02 May 2010

Jillibean's Momma

Jillibean has the best Mommy in the World.

Yes, yes I do! I had a big presentation at school for Student Scholars Day and she drove all the way out to school to attend it. Two and a half hours away!!! That’s love.

Plus she brought presents- flowers
and donuts from the best donut shop ever!!!!
She sure knows the way to a Jillibean’s heart!
The presentation went well, although I was a little thrown off when the Honors College Director came in to watch… which freaked me out and lead me to leave all my notes in my purse... which lead to additional internal freaking out... but it went really well.

Plus I got to dress up real cute.
My fifth graders complimented me on my "awesome leggings," "pretty shirt," and "cute headband."

I love my Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?