About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

20 June 2010

Daddy-0 of the Patio

Happy Father's Day to all of the fathers, uncles, grandpas, and godfathers out there.

I have the best Dad ever...
I love when we go to baseball games together and you help me move home!!


I love spending holidays dying Easter Eggs, decorating Christmas Cookies and building gingerbread houses!


I love mocking outdoor art with you on vacation!


I love talking baseball with you and heading onto the field for Photo Day!


I love visiting big sis and bro-in-law with you!!


I love when you come out to school to see football or basketball games and we stay in swanky hotel rooms!!


I love when we go on awesome vacations and get to spend time together!!


I love playing putt-putt golf on real golf greens!


I love celebrating graduations with you and all of the help with math homework!


I love seeing you all dressed up in a tux and walking big sis down the aisle!!


I love your corny jokes, when you make me laugh and just being silly!!


I love hay rides and pumpkin picking, even when we're a bit too old...

I love you Daddy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?