About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

09 June 2010

Photo Shoot!

I met up with one of my bffs from high school Monday night at the mall. She needed some professional outfits for an upcoming interview. I needed nothing... :)

But I ended up getting three fabulous pieces, two of which I "needed" for teaching and one of which is thoroughly impractical, but adorable!

I decided that I needed to stage a photo shoot to show you the cute new outfits I can make!!

First is a high-wasted, knee-length, khaki shirt. I needed a new khaki skirt, my other one is old and not very cute. I found it at H&M for $25 :) great!

I paired it with a brown flowered top that I got at Penney's a couple of weeks ago and my pointy-toed brown heels!!

Next, ensemble-
I really wanted some dressy capri pants that I could wear to school during the spring and summer. I have tried on a bunch, but finally found these at T.J. Maxx for $15!!!!

I paired them with a teally top I got a few months ago at Target and my gray plaid flats. I was going to have Momma hem them (I'm so short!) but I think I like them this length...
I also discovered that from the side this shirt makes me look pregnant... oops.
I threw on a belt and it sorta helped :)


Last outfit- the impractical one. I tried this dress on at T.J. Maxx and didn't let myself try on anything else afterwards because I knew I shouldn't buy anything else :)
So cute! I wore it with my black, gray/silver and white heels. Love it!

The following conversation ensued.
Momma: Where will you wear that?
Jillibean: To Emily (my friend/former roommate)'s wedding.
Momma: In December?
Jillibean: I'll wear a sweater and tights.

I don't have a cute gray sweater yet, but I will find one! But here it is with tights.

While I was doing my photo shoot I was listening to Glee songs from last night's finale, so of course some dancing ensued... well it won't let me add those pics, but I'll try again later...

I also got this purse at Target the other day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?