About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

05 June 2010

New Teacher Clothes

Mom, Lil sis and I went shopping last weekend to get lil sis some professional clothes for her internship this summer. Mom also let me get some more/new clothes for teaching :)

Lil sis found tons of cute stuff, which was good, cause her success at clothes shopping is either stellar or a major fail. Pretty much everything she tried on looked great!

I ended up buying a brown and pink flowered, short-sleeved button up which was on clearance for like twelve bucks.

Then I found this adorable top (which you can find here http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=50434&CatID=53654&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=18fed5e&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=50434%7c53651&Fltr=COL%3aEquals%3ablack&Srt=&QL=F&IND=10&cmVirtualCat=&CmCatId=50434|53651|53654 I couldn't find a way to post the picture) I love that it is short sleeves and a little bit unique (the upper chest/neck area is sheer) but still modest enough for school.

I tried on this fabulous high-waisted purple skirt with a wide belt, but it was much too big and they didn't have any smaller sizes. I lurked on JC Penney's website for about three days trying to order one, but they were always out of stock. Eventually I was able to nab one! It should be here in a week or two! Here's a pic of it


I can't wait to get the skirt and try it on with the top! I tried them on together at the store and it looked good, but the skirt was too big... I also can't wait to wear it my first day of student teaching! I'll be sure to post pics once I get the skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?