About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

28 November 2010

100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long time, no write. Basically because I was trying to get inspired as to what I wanted my 100th post to be. Then I got sick for almost two weeks and didn't feel like posting. Then there was just so much that I hadn't said... anyway, here it is!

The Jillibean's 100th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cheering* *applause* *the crowd goes wild* ...

Here's a recap of what's been going on in my life since I last posted...Nov. 7th when I got hit by a deer...

*My car finally got a new mirror! Yay! No more having to drive Momma and Daddy's cars!!

*Thanksgiving!! Big Sis and BIL and Lil E came to visit!! Hooray! They spent the day with us and Momma's family on Thanksgiving and then all day Saturday :) We were so excited to see their cute little faces!!! Also, Lil E is the cutest baby ever. period.

*I got job for after graduation!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be subbing for a first grade teacher who is out on maternity leave. It is scary and nervousing, but so nice to know what I'll be doing after graduation.

*I've been stressing out about graduation and getting all of my stuff to me. Since I'm student teaching near home and not near my university, it has been lots of work getting my cap, gown, graduation tickets, honors cords, etc. I've decided that everything regarding graduation is 2x harder when you're far away.

*I got chosen to speak at the college of education graduation ceremony, the night before "real" graduation!!! So excited and nervous... but proud :)

*Visited Lil Sis at college. She and her roomies cooked Thanksgiving dinner and no one died!

*Saw Harry Potter at midnight with Momma and then with Lil Sis.

*Met up with Lil Sis and her BF, Kev for a delicious dinner.

*Stayed home by myself ALL weekend. Scary!

*Was sick as a dog for about a week. Tried to teach with no voice, my students had no pity on my :(

*Went to a wedding shower of one of my former roomies. Then stayed with Laura H, my bff from college. We had such a fun night!

*Met my bff from high school's daughter, Rylee for the first time. She's such a cutie.

I've been busy! And I still have a couple of special posts up my sleeve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?