About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

05 November 2010

I am Grateful for... An Excellent Thursday

I am grateful for an excellent Thursday.
After waking up sick, I had a pretty great day on Thursday.
The lessons I taught at school went wonderfully!
The students were engaged and excited.
One of them told me how much fun he was having doing math activities.
It was a great feeling.
And my CT told me that she got goosebumps watching me teach :)
And she told our principal, which is awesome!!
What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?