About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

28 March 2013

How to Succeed at Having an Amazing Trip to New York

Last November, Lil Sis convinced me that we should go to New York in January for Darren Criss' Broadway debut in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. For some unknown reason, it took some convincing, but we ended up having an amazing (albeit freezing) time.

Toys R Us Fun






Waiting in line for Show Tickets...


 Our Hotel


Sister Act (Which would be a good title for our trip ;)



 9/11 Memorial





Statue of Liberty









 Hard Rock Cafe




 How To Succeed/ Seeing D-Criss






(Oh, yeah that wasn't us...)





 Hanging Around New York







 New Years Ball



 Central Park










No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?