About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

01 March 2013

I'm Grateful for... sore throat remedies

When I get a sore throat (which I have now, thanks to two nights of parent-teacher conferences), I have two go-to remedies:

A Frozen Coke/Pepsi

and
Tylenol Cold, liquid-form, or as I call it, "the blue medicine." 
This stuff rocks, it has a "cool burst" that cools your throat right when you drink it, which is awesome! I swear by this stuff.


I also take these obsessively to try to head off the coming cold
Lil Sis and I took these regularly before our trip to New York last year, so we wouldn't get sick and we didn't! Although I did get sick right when we got back and I stopped taking them...

I am very grateful for these things that help me feel better when I am sick.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?