About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

16 March 2013

I'm Grateful For... AVPSY

Last night AVPSY premiered on Youtube

I finished watching it around midnight and had a lot of feelings. It will be a little while before I can organize my thoughts well enough to write them down.

 For now I am so grateful to have been able to see the show live and now again online. (Next weekend, Lil Sis and I are going to watch it again together :)) 

Today I decided to follow Dr. Seuss's wise advice: "Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened."

Don't mind me as I curl up in my sock drawer for days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?