About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

14 August 2010

I am grateful for... my sisters

Today I am definitely feeling grateful for the two bestest sisters a girl could ask for!
The sister of a very dear college friend of mine was badly injured when she was hit by a car last week. Talking with my friend and worrying about her and her sister (who is quite banged up, but is going to be fine) really got me feeling so thankful for the two amazing women God has given me as sisters and as friends.
Today I just really wanted to give them both big old hugs, which sadly I couldn't do as Big Sis is a couple hundred miles away. But I am so grateful for the times we have shared and the love and friendship we share!!! Sometimes (OK a lot of the time) we're silly and crazy, but we get each other and love each other for all of our weirdnesses.












And of course now Big Sis is a mom, which is weird to think about, as she'll always be my sister who played Barbies with me and drove me home from school and helped me pick out dresses for school dances.
This is one of my fav pics from our trip to meet Lil E!
I could keep posting pics until the cows come home, but it's almost 2:00am and I'm tired...
What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?