About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

11 August 2010

Who Doesn't Love New Shoes!

Due to some issues at work the other day I'm getting an extra $28 in my paycheck. So I decided that this extra 28 bucks could be spent as frivolously as possible, which generally means shoes or clothes :)

I went to Payless during my lunch break today and found a super adorable pair of light blue shoes for seven bucks! Plus some gray tights for half off- just $3!!

Then of course I had a photo shoot in my car. If anyone walked past they probs thought I was crazy, but who cares?

Love!


This may be why people thought I was crazy...
Getting Artsy now-
Then I thought, hey Jillibean, you don't have to wear the shoes...duh
I know when I get home Momma will probably say they are impractical and they'll probably hurt my feet, but I love them anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?