About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you are enjoying this day with people you love. I will be celebrating with exchanging cards with 22 little cuties, not eating chocolate on my ice cream sundae (gave it up for Lent), eating Culver's and watching Glee. Could be worse ;)


The other day I was contemplating two of my favorite quotes about love:

"Our love is all we need to make it through," from Not Alone written by the talented Darren Criss

and

"All we need to survive is one person who truly loves us. You have her," in a letter from Penny to Desmond on Lost.

And I realized how similar they are and how true. That we we really need is one person who loves us and knowing we have their love is enough to get us through anything. I am blessed enough to have countless people who love me and I am so grateful for all of them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?