About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

15 February 2013

I'm Grateful for...

Some Valentine's treats that are sans chocolate, for this gal who gave up chocolate for Lent. Although a helpful co-worker suggested that perhaps Valentine's Day was exempt from Lenten rules, I stuck to my guns. It's a good thing I enjoy:

Little Debbie Valentine's Cakes, vanilla flavored. These are the one of the only treats I prefer vanilla over chocolate, which is perfect for this year! I love these little guys. I bought four boxes a couple of weeks ago because they were Buy 3, Get 1 Free and 3 for $4 or something. Anyway, I still have lots left :)

Conversation Hearts. I know some people think they are gross; I heard someone describe eating them as eating chalk, but I love them! I sampled many while prepping our graphing activity at school.



The tasty Starburst that Momma included in my Valentine's Day care package. They were much appreciated amidst all of the chocolate.

Only 37 more days to go...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?