About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

09 February 2013

I'm Grateful For... Momma

This week's I'm Grateful For post is a little delayed, because its subject was visiting for a couple of days :)

Momma came out to see me Thursday night, just barely beating the snow and avoiding the stressful drive Lil Sis endured last week :) We went out to dinner and watched Glee and Grey's Anatomy.

 We were supposed to get a lot of snow and we were worried/hoping? we'd get a snow day, which would have been a little sad because Momma was supposed to come to school with me on Friday.

We ended up not getting much snow at all, so school was on. It was lots of fun to have Momma help out in my classroom all day. My kiddos loved meeting my mom. It was wonderful to have an extra set of hands all day and for Momma to finally have faces to put to the names of my little sweeties.

After school, we had a quick dinner at Pizza Hut and then headed to my school's annual talent show. I was in the staff act, set to the YMCA :) We had a blast performing for all of our awesome students and their families.

This morning we went out to breakfast and Momma was on her way. It was a quick trip, but a really nice one. I'm so grateful that Momma came out to visit and a million other things that would fill up a much longer blog! She is the best and I am so blessed to have her as my mom!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?