About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

17 September 2010

I am grateful for... the weekend.

I am grateful that after a long, busy week today's Friday.

I'm grateful that I get to relax this weekend.

I'm grateful that I got the opportunity to teach a lot this week.

I'm grateful that after teaching almost all day by myself, I get to chill at home with Momma and Daddy and watch baseball and eat pizza.

I'm grateful to celebrate one of my bffs' birthday tomorrow night, including seeing Easy A, starring Emma Stone, who I think would make an excellent Katniss.

I'm grateful for Fridays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?