About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

06 September 2010

Missin' and Hopin'

I was looking back through all the pictures that I took this summer. The pictures of the inspiring kids I worked with this summer, the beautiful niece I was blessed with this summer, good friends, rockin' concerts. It made me miss a lot of people. Lil sis, my daycare family and of course Lil E.

We got to see the beautiful Lil Miss E this weekend as the whole family got together for Labor Day. She's grown so much and she's only 7 weeks old! As Momma said, "She's not even a baby anymore." But of course she is, her cheeks are just chubbier, her legs are longer, her tummy chunkier. She can hold her little head up for a few seconds and she smiles :) So cute! We got to babysit twice so Big Sis and Bro-in-law could go out for dinner and to chuch. We loved spending time with Lil Miss E. But we miss her already!! But hopefully, I will be back in a few weeks for her Church Dedication.

I am also missin' the cuties I worked with at the daycare this summer. I saw pictures of when they were wound up like mummies
(and yes I let them wrap me up like a mummy!)

and their sugar cube pyramids. Pics of the Twelve Plagues of Egypt Cupcakes we made (why yes that is a cupcake depicting the plague of dead livestock...)

and the lovely signs they made me on my last day.



I'm missin' their hugs and their smiles. Their Silly Bandz obsessions and their love of all things Mario.

But tomorrow school starts and I'm hopin' for a good year. I'm hopin' for a semester filled with smiles from new faces and a whole new group of children to teach and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?