About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

11 October 2010

Autumnal Glory

It is sooooooooooooooooooo amazingly beautiful in MI at this time of year. Indescribable. I had to take some pictures of the beauty around me :)

I took some pics around town and in my backyard. Then I had lots of fun editing them :) So for the next several days, I will show you the pics, plus the fun edits. I'll let you know which is my favorite.

Here's a tree down the street from my friend's house...
This is the original-

Here are my edits (note that I am no photographer and I am using the basic edit functions in my Kodak Photo software... I was just having fun :)



My favorites are the cartoony one (#3) and #1 cause the red is so red!!! Gorgeous!

Come back tomorrow for some more fall pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?