About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

27 October 2010

Girlfriends are the Best!

Last night I got some much needed girl time with one of my best girlfriends! It was very much needed and so very refreshing!!!

I hung out with my very dear friend Holly. We've been friends since the second grade and I don't know what I would do with out her!!! She is my go-to when I need advice. I trust her advice 100% :)

Last night it was so great to just relax and talk and vent and gab. No pressure, no worries, just fun girl talk! I have such fabulous girlfriends, God has given me some amazing women of God, who are fun and funny and who I get along with so well.

I love that we can pick up where we left off after not seeing each other for months. It's like no time has passed, which is such a gift after going to college three hours apart for four years. Now we're back living at home about ten minutes apart and we still only see each other maybe once a month.

We also spent some time looking through our sixth grade yearbook. So much fun! We laughed at how dorky and gawky our middle school crushes looked and speculated what our classmates are up to now. Lots of laughing and good-hearted mocking ensued :)

I am so blessed to have Holly in my life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?