About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

15 October 2010

I am grateful for... beautiful fall scenes.

I am grateful for this... I am grateful for God's beautiful creation!! I am grateful that I was able to capture some of it's beauty in this shot (the original).

I am grateful for an afternoon playing around with my Kodak which produced these amateur edits:






Which are your favorite edits? I think mine are #1 and the last one. I'll post more of my pics and edits from my Monday photo shoot when I get the chance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?