About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

05 October 2010

:D

Yesterday Jillibean had a fabulous day! It was a day I wanted to shout, "God is so good!" at the top of my lungs. It was such a blessed day!

I had an observation at school and got a glowing review!!! I was so happy cause I'd been so nervous, but it went really, really well. God has truly blessed me with a gift for working with children and I am so glad that I get to use my gift :)

Then I wrote a rockin' lesson that I didn't really want to write, but I got it done anyways :) Yay for God motivating me to keep working even though I didn't want to.

Then I got a text that I have been waiting for very impatiently. I kept reminding myself that it was God's will and not mine. Well I finally got the text :)

Plus Momma and Daddy bought me Dairy Queen to celebrate my good observation :D

How has God been doing good in your life lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?