About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

24 October 2010

I am grateful for... Lil Sis

I am grateful for my fabulous little sister. She is home for the weekend, which is why I haven't posted until today :) We are having a most excellent weekend that has included acting in a Haunted House, going to the Apple Orchard, seeing Life As We Know It, eating a fabulous dinner, shopping at Target, watching the Accidental Husband and two episodes of Everwood!

It has been great. I am so very thankful every day that God has blessed me with such a wonderful sister (actually TWO wonderful sisters, I am doubly blessed). Lil Sis and I are freakishly close. We just get each other better than anyone else. (We recently spent about an hour texting each other random Toy Story quotes). It is such a blessing to have her in my life. We are only about 22 months apart and have been playmates and friends for our whole lives. We spent countless weekends putting all of our Barbies into a big pile and dividing them up before spending hours playing with them. We've spent many, many hours watching episodes of Everwood. We love the same TV shows, books and movies. 1/3 of our conversations involve quoting Harry Potter, Gilmore Girls, old Nickelodeon shows or quotes that we don't even remember where they come from. And I love her soooooooooo much!

I am off to spend the rest of Sunday with this most excellent sister. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?