About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

13 December 2010

Celebrate the Season by Giving

Last year my friends over at Cake Wrecks started a Countdown to Christmas, where each day they pick a different charity to have people donate to for 12 days. They're asking their followers to donate just a dollar every day, for twelve days to the different charities that they feature. All of the money goes to really great causes, and you can donate to all of them through paypal or Firstgiving.

Today is day one. If you're able, please donate!! Here's a link to today's Firstgiving page. http://www.firstgiving.com/cakewrecksgktw2010 Day one's charity is Give Kids the World.


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?