About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

23 December 2010

Project: Gingerbread House

I decided to take a break from the 30 day photo challenge until after the New Year because I have other posts that I want to post :)

A couple of days ago the Bean family constructed our annual Gingerbread House. In the past we've gotten very creative... Here's a past house complete with ice skating pond, ball pit, vegetable garden, wood pile and snowman.

One year we had a zen garden...

Here's this year's house.




A heart-shaped ice skating rink, a porch swing, stained glass windows, a wood pile, a Christmas tree, a mailbox, festive stepping stones- a Bean Family Masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?