About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

27 December 2010

Jillibean's graduates!

Two weekends ago I graduated!!!!!! Yay! It feels so wonderful to have graduated! The whole Bean family traveled to the other side of the state for a Graduation weekend. Even Big Sis and Lil E joined in on the fun!

Friday night was my College of Education ceremony. I was chosen to give one of two student keynote speeches. I was honored but super nervous! My speech was based on this quote from Fredrick Douglass, "It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." It went really well. It was fun because I got to sit on stage with the faculty for most of the ceremony.


Here I am getting my pin from my Intro to Ed professor.


The graduate with her proud parents!

Saturday was the big university ceremony. I got to process in next to my friend Jessie, which was nice. Plus it gave me someone to talk to during the ceremony :)

Here I am just I walked across the stage.

Afterwards we went out to eat with my Grandma, Grandpa, aunts and uncles. The place where we ate gives you a free cupcake with your meal :) Delish.

Here are some pics of me with the fam in my pretty graduation dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?