About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

10 December 2010

Day 7

A Picture of My Most Treasured Item

Another tough one.


I would have to say that my most treasured items are my books. I love reading so much and my books are so precious to me. I love the smell of a brand-new book, the feel of turning the pages and the feeling of closing a book after finishing it. (Hi this is why I will Never get a Kindle. I am a paper book purist). I love underlining inspirational quotes or beautiful lines. I love falling in love with leading men ;) My books are so very important to me.

P.S. Aren't these book shelves gorgeous? Daddy just finished them for me :) He's the best and I am so happy to have my room back in order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?