About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

12 December 2010

Day 9

A Picture of the Person Who Has Gotten You Through the Most

(This is why I love her! We get each other :)


(Please excuse how I look in this picture. It was taken the day after I flew home from Europe. Can you say jet lag?)


One of my best friends in the world- Stef! We have been through so much together, ups downs, girl drama, crushes, boy drama, band trips, high school, college, weddings, deaths, everything. I don't know how I would have survived high school without her! She's the best!!

Also she graduated college this weekend as well! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! We made it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?