About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

11 December 2010

Day 8

A Picture that Makes You Laugh

This is the first picture that I came across that made me chuckle. The picture itself isn't very funny, but the story it reminded me of was.

This picture was taken by my roommate LH after I was given an award by the English department. However after the ceremony, one of my elderly female professors took me by the hand and led me to where I could pick up my award (the book). She proceeded to hold my hand for about five minutes as we talked. It was so awkward! LH tried to inconspicuously take a picture of said hand holding, but couldn't, to both of our disappointment. This is the only record we have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?