About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

13 December 2010

Day 10

A picture of the person you do the most crazy things with

My college bff- Miss Laura H.
We almost get hit by baseball bats at college vs. minor league team games.


We decorate crazy Christmas cookies


We carve cool, mustacheiooed French pumpkins.



We hang around at Olive Garden on Valentine's Day for an hour waiting for a table and then get free extra breadsticks to take home.


We went sledding on pizza boxes and then drank hot cocoa and played silly games.


We had a fun photo shoot in the best bathroom ever at the Alumni House.


We checked out this rando building that we passed by every time we drove to school.


We went Christmas shopping for charity and ended up buying a huge stuffed monkey. (We loved him so much, we bought another one for ourselves and named him Cody.)

Love you Laura!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?