About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

04 December 2010

Day 1




1)I love God with my whole heart
2)I love my green eyes and that Disney now has a green-eyed princess
3)I watch Disney Channel and listen to my Backstreet Boys Greatest Hits CD a lot
4)I have two sisters who are my best friends (I'm in the middle)
5)The first blog I ever read was Lauren's Bite, Busy Bee Lauren's Twilight Blog
6)I love wearing headbands, they're my favorite
7)I am a teacher (I feel so grown-up saying that! I'm really a real teacher!!!)
8)I became an aunt this summer to the adorable, rolly, poly Lil E
9)I am a HUGE Detroit Tigers fan and if they don't resign Magglio my heart will break
10) I watch way too much TV and too many movies, but they make my heart happy. Also I love love love to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?