About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

31 December 2010

Highlights of 2010

The highlights of my wonderfully blessed year!

Teacher Assisting Winter Semester



Attending President's Ball 2010



Naked Pilates aka Naked Plates pottery painting with my fab small group girls




Opening Day Trip with Momma and Daddy to KC



Fab roomie nights with these lovely girls



Big Sis's Baby Shower



Lots of Tigers baseball, including my bf Porch



Rockin' BSB Concert with Lil Sis



Celebrated my 22nd b-day


Two of my college roomies got engaged (and one got married!!)



Lil E is born!!


Went back to my job at the daycare with some amazing kids!


Student teaching


Went on my first date :)


Momma finished my Belle Halloween costume



Met Lil R, my bff from elementary school's baby daughter.


Celebrated Thanksgiving with Momma's family and Lil E


Got a long term subbing job in first grade.



Graduated!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?