About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

01 March 2010

Tale as Old As Time

This weekend I went home and my family and I went to see the Broadway production of the greatest Disney Princess movie ever...


Beauty and the Beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sister and I were super excited because we love Belle and the whole movie! When we were little we were both Belle for Halloween and my Mom has promised to get me a Belle costume to wear every Halloween when I'm a teacher :)

We went out to dinner at Olive Garden before hand (delic!) and my sis and I were singing all of the fab songs from the movie!!

When we got to the theater we walked over to the souvenir shop. I saw Belle dolls and Beast dolls and then I saw the Belle crowns. So of course I bounced up and down and said, "I want a crown, I want a crown, I want a crown!!" Of course my fam laughed at me :) But it was all in good fun. My parents generously bought us t-shirts. I got a cute red one with roses painted on it. Thanks Mom and Dad!!

It was so fun to see the little girls dressed up in their princess dresses, buying ten dollar velvet roses :)And the little boys clutching their Beast dolls :)

Then the show started- we were in the first row of the first balcony- great seats!!

The show was aaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing!!! The performers were really talented- great singers, great dancers, great comedy!! They did such a wonderful job with the special effects like the fabulousness of the Be Our Guest number and the Beast's transformation back to a human. So well done!

The movie is hilarious and so was the musical

"Flowers, chocolates, promises you don't intend to keep."

"No one persecutes harmless crackpots like Gaston."

Hilarious!!

It was so beautiful! The stage and sets were gorgeous as were the costumes. Belle's yellow dress- so fabulous!! Can't wait til I have one of my own!

It was amazing I would definitely recommend seeing it if you every get the chance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?