About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

17 February 2011

The Best Goodwill Find Ever!!

Every Christmas Eve in memory Daddy has read us 'Twas the Night Before Christmas before we go to bed. We have one version that we love above all others. It is a very old Golden Book that was Momma and her sister's when they were growing up.

This year Daddy bought a copy online for Big Sis, BIL and Lil E, so they could continue our tradition.

When I was at Goodwill today, looking for fancy things for our Fancy Nancy party tomorrow, I was so excited to see this:

The Golden Book of 'Twas the Night Before Christmas, plus the 45!!

For only $.25!!! Such a deal. If you want any other Golden Books with 45s, they had a bunch more!

So of course I had to buy it. We love this version because it is so old fashioned looking. It has the original old-fashioned language and beautiful illustrations.


Beautiful! Such a great find!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?