About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

04 February 2011

Snowpocalypse Part 3

Even though I never got a call from our school fan-out... We got another snow day thanks to Snowpocalpyse 2011.

I woke up around 9:00 again, grateful to see a text from a co-worker confirming that there was no school :) I chillaxed, checking facebook/the internet and eating Momma's delish chocolate chip muffins. Then I worked out again (it's so much easier to work out when you don't have to go to work!)

Momma and I decided to venture out to run some errands and get lunch. We bought new yarn for hat knitting and Valentine's day crafts for our students. Such fun, bright, new colors! I can't wait to get started knitting.

Then we headed to Panera for lunch!!!!! Delish. Their mac and cheese is the bombdotcom. (not my pic...)

Next we stopped at the library, since I almost finished with The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. I had a nice chat with the cute, young, male librarian about the Chronicles of Narnia and which order they should be read in. :)

I worked for an hour on job applications, not fun, but it had to be done...

I finished The L, The W, and the W.

And organized all of our old yarn, into neat skeins. (This is the before picture...)

Then dinner, getting ready for school tomorrow, watching American Idol, Grey's and Bones.

Another productive and relaxing Snow Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?