About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-something second year teacher living in the midwest. I am a Christian woman and proud of it! I am the middle child of three girls. I am the proud aunt of the very beautiful Lil E and Lil C!! I love TV, movies, reading, and baseball. I am in my second year of teaching , but my first year teaching kindergarten. It has been quite the journey!

14 February 2011

L-O-V-E

Busy Bee Lauren is doing a post today featuring many of her followers and people they love. It inspired me to do a post about the many different people that I love.

I love my sisters so much!!!!! They are the best friends a girl could ask for!!!



I love my parents more than words can say. They are absolutely the best parents in the world; I am soooooooo blessed to have them in my life.




I love my girlfriends so very much! They are such great friends and have brought so much joy and laughs and support to my life!



I love my beautiful niece Lil E!!! I'm so grateful for her!




I love my Tigers!! Maggs and Inge are my top two Tiger loves :)




I love my big ol' extended family, including my wonderful cousins!



I love all of these wonderful books and the book boyfriends they contain :)

I hope that you can spend the day with those that you love!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?